COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION MANAGEMENT, HOA MANAGEMENT, REGIME MANAGEMENT
Absolute Island Management is a proud provider of professional Community Association Management, Regime Management, and Association Management Solutions in Hilton Head and Bluffton, South Carolina for Board members and their respective ownership. We are dependable and accountable and we always follow through on our promises.
Through our collective 70 years of experience, we are able to streamline operations, create reserve projection plans, enforce rules and regulations without prejudice and ensure a well maintained physical plant. We offer complete vendor coordination and management for our Associations including preventative maintenance plans, renovation to the physical plant as well as streamlined collection services, online web access for owners and more.
We can provide a large number of recommendations and are happy to inspect your asset to determine the best services to create the most value for your membership. AiM looks forward to providing you with the best community association management, HOA management, and regime management solutions in Hilton Head Island and Bluffton, South Carolina.
- Our job is not only to assist the Board of directors in managing the community but to increase the value of each asset.
- We customize a management plan based on the property to ensure we will raise property values and the sense of community experienced by all owners, residents and guests.
- Board members advised of all active projects on a weekly basis.
- Transparent reporting and daily access to our managers.
- Monthly we provide finanacial reporting including reconciliations of all bank accounts.
Dues Collection Services
- A central point for homeowner dues collections through our office or online for our residents.
- Typical delinquency for managed assets is less than 2%.
- Our management fees range based on the services requested, typically on a price per door/unit model.
- Capital project management fees are calculated separately from the monthly management fee and include future reserve planning to ensure reserves are intelligently accounted and planned.
- Weekly property inspections provided.
- Project management and vendor management inspections to ensure contracted companies are performing as required and promised.
- Photos are taken, checklists completed and reviewed by a member of management during each visit. Completed checlists along with a priority and action list are provided to the board members weekly. We are transparent and we actually work.
- Customer service specialists available to answer owner questions and concerns.
- Timely responses to all repair requests.
- Owners informed of any applicable neighborhood or plantation regulations or changes including policies for ARB charges.
- Tenants provided with helpful information to aid with settling into their new homes.
Repairs & Maintenance
- Board/Owners consulted on all major repairs.
- Repairs and services arranged as needed, to maintain the safety and value of the asset.
- Recommendations offered to improve homeowner satisfaction and maintain property condition.
- Repairs overseen, to ensure satisfactory completion.
- Available 24 hours a day to serve owners and tenants via on-call answering service.