OUR GOAL IS TO MAXIMIZE YOUR NOI (Net Operating Income)
Absolute Island Management provides long-term rental management services in Hilton Head Island and Bluffton, South Carolina.
As a professional property management firm, we recognize that our job is to act as agent for you, the owner/investor, to maximize your net operating income by minimizing your operating expenses, collecting rents timely, locating qualified tenants quickly (determining their creditworthiness and performing a background check), and providing maintenance services to maintain the asset. We take the same successful approach performed by large multifamily developers and apartment managers and bring this knowledge and our experience to the individual investor. We provide you with an advantage in the independent rental owner real estate market.
SERVICES FOR THE INDIVIDUAL INVESTOR
- Qualification of prospective tenants through credit reporting services, criminal background check, eviction search, check fraud search.
- Minimum income requirements for tenants with verification of income source.
- Available 24 hours a day to serve owners and tenants via on-call answering service.
- Owners advised of current market conditions.
- Owners kept informed of issues pertaining to their specific rental properties.
- We are always available via email, phone, or in the office to our investors.
Rental Collection Services
- A central point for rent collections through our office or online for our residents.
- Net rental funds disbursed to owners by the 10th of each month.
- Quarterly property inspections provided to protect owner’s valuable investment.
- Move-In/Move-Out inspections conducted with tenants to assess property condition.
- Photos are taken, checklists completed and reviewed by a member of management.
- Arrangements made for yard maintenance, HVAC maintenance, pool maintenance, and pest control, as needed.
- Key control and access provided for regularly scheduled services.
- Services monitored to ensure performance as contracted.
- Customer service specialists available to answer tenant questions and concerns.
- Timely responses to repair requests with an average of 4.7 astars out of 5 on services and review sites.
- Tenants informed of any applicable neighborhood or plantation regulations.
- Tenants provided with helpful information to aid with settling into their new homes.
- Our management fees range between 10-15% of the gross monthly income collected.
- The actual monthly management fee is based on specific services needed.
- Leasing fees are calculated separately from the monthly management fee.
Repairs & Maintenance
- Owners consulted on all major repairs.
- Repairs and services arranged as needed, to maintain the value of the property.
- Recommendations offered to improve tenant satisfaction and maintain property condition.
- Repairs overseen, to ensure satisfactory completion.
- We use professional photography for all of our vacant homes that we market to maximize desirability.
- We market on our website which has thousands of visitors every month
- We market on paid advertising sites as well and our listings syndicate to over 200 websites where tenants are searching for a home. Our Facebook page has over 2,000 likes.
- We market to our local network of businesses with e-blasts and flyers weekly.
- We pay realtor referral fees on high end properties to maximize market exposure.
Owners interested in obtaining a free rental analysis may download the Owner Pre-Management Agreement here. Once completed you may fax it to 888.886.6595 or email it back to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, email us with property information (address, size) and your desired goals.